Racist Love

the hue of his skin
the cause of our fight
the radiance of it
you're racist against the light

the spectrum is full
of these beautiful colors
yet you chose one
the one of your own skin

my life is my own
you may control me now
the smallest aspects of my life
but i follow the path of love

the winding path i follow
has led me places i'd never known
heartbreak, pain, pleasure, love
it has made me who i am

i landed on his love
his brilliance and affection
the choice wasn't mine
the die had been rolled

i follow the path
it guides me on my journey
yet you refuse to see him
in all his gloriousness

Racists.
your own fucking skin tone
poisons humanity
kills the innocent and preys on the weak

your skin tone
defiles the world
and encourages that
which is impure

your'e white
just as i am
yet you poison
the purest of love

he's black
but he loves me
more than you
could ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crave

Unconditional

You're It